Monday, February 27, 2012

Looks like I'm off to a slow start with this blogging thing, but this month is just flying by and some days I feel like I'm running to keep up. Even without full time kids around I still feel like there is alot to keep up with.  How is it that 2 people can generate so many chores, lol.  Why is it that I take on everything and don't ask for help.

That leads me to a question I have been thinking about today.  I work in a place where people are not healthy. Their kidneys do not work.  Basically the only option for them is to sit for 4 hours hooked up to a machine 3 times a week. Some are candidates for a transplant and some are not (due to age, health and other issues).  Of the ones that could have a transplant, some of them have actually said no and I don't understand this.  How could you not accept help when it's right there?  So it makes me think of how I don't accept help sometimes... not just from others but mostly from the one I should be accepting help from... God.  Why is it that we think we can do things all on our own and don't need any help?

I keep coming back to Phil 4:13... I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.  Key word there, Christ... not myself.  I need His help in ALL things!!  It's amazing how much gets done when I ask for help... from others, but more importantly from God.

So, what about you, do you find it hard to let others help you? When you do delegate, is it hard for you to actually let it go because they may not do it the way you would?  Let's chat!

Hugs,
Kelli



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cousin said she tried to comment and it wouldn't let her publish until she chose a profile. I'm thinking you have to "join this site" at the top right hand side of the page. If anyone else knows another way, let me know.

    Kelli

    ReplyDelete